Building on the success of QSC’s K Series, the KW Series represents the next evolutionary step in wood enclosure loudspeakers.
QSC’s system engineers have created the KW Series to feature all the groundbreaking electronic attributes of their popular K Series while at the same time designing a product that is both smaller and significantly lighter than previous wood enclosure models.
- 12″ Woofer; 1.75″ diaphragm compression driver
- 75° Nominal coverage angle
- Maximum SPL 131 dB peak
- Also functions as monitor floor wedge
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models (2 x 500 W continuous)
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP and Intrinsic Correction enhances system performance
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Four-position Mic/Line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation