The EB-PU2216B produces ultra bright, 16,000-lumen images from a standard 120 V power source and uses a 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source. It also features a hermetically sealed optical engine for high dust resistance and a filterless cabinet for low-maintenance operation.
The projector pairs with 9 optional powered lenses (sold separately) to simplify installation and includes a host of premium features for fast setup, such as built-in NFC functionality, and the optional attachable PixAlignTM camera to streamline multi-projector setups.
- Color & White Brightness: 16,000 lumens
- Resolution: WUXGA
- 4K Enhancement: yes
- Optional Powered Lenses: 10
- Color: Black
- 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source
- SDI in/out: Yes
- Mechanical Stutter: Yes
- Incredible Color: Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology produces 16,000 lumens of equal white and color brightness2 from a standard 120 V power source.
- WUXGA with 4K Enhancement: accepts 4K content and delivers up to 4.6 million pixels on-screen for an incredibly crisp and vibrant image
- Long-lasting laser light source: 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source3
- Simplified installation: 9 optional powered lenses (sold separately), including an ultra short-throw .35 throw lens with unique zero offset design, provide enhanced flexibility and convenience during installation
- Engineered for reliability: hermetically sealed optical engine offers high dust resistance while filterless cabinet and liquid cooling system support easy, low-maintenance operation
- Ideal for live event applications: 3G-SDI input and output easily accommodate daisy-chaining and long cable runs; mechanical shutter helps protect projector during laser light shows